Cross the border and drive through the Jordanian desert, passing the rock formations of Wadi Rum, which mesmerised Lawrence of Arabia.
A short horse-ride leads to the Siq, a narrow canyon through the mountains into Petra and the Treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge, leaving visitors breath-taken by its size, colour and beauty. Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing ancient rock tombs, monuments and the spectacular Amphitheatre. After lunch, drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, before returning through the border and back to Eilat
Mobile & printed vouchers accepted
Fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Hotel pickup from main Eilat hotels
Local Jordanian licensed Guide
Border Taxes in Israel & Jordan Jordanian entry visa - total of $130 per person to be paid on the day of the tour.
Gratuities for horse provider in Petra (for those who choose to ride). The horse ride is included in the tour price, the tip to the horse provider is not included
You have not entered all of the required information. Please select your desired pickup, or choose one of the other options on the list below
Please wait …
No reviews yet
Verified reviews powered by
• Leave Eilat in the morning, crossing the Arava border and driving to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert, passing by the towering mountains and rock formations of Wadi Rum, which mesmerised Lawrence of Arabia and where he once lived and fought with the Bedouin.
• Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq (option to ride a horse from the entry point to the beginning of the Siq Canyon), a narrow passage through the mountains which has inspired awe for centuries - up to the Treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge leaving visitors breath-taken by its size, colour and beauty.
• Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of ancient rock tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre which once held 3,000 spectators.
• After our visit to Petra, stop for a sit-down lunch (included), before leaving Wadi Musa (the new town of Petra).
• Drive to Aqaba for a short panoramic city tour, before returning to the Arava border and back to Eilat.