Home > Tours > Nazareth & The Sea of Galilee – 1 Day Tour from Jerusalem
Nazareth & The Sea of Galilee – 1 Day Tour from Jerusalem
Drive via the Plain of Armageddon to the city of Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and St. Joseph’s Carpentry. Proceed via Cana to the Sea of Galilee for an overview of the Mount of Beatitudes. Stop at the Church of the Multiplication in Tabgha and visit Capernaum. Pass through Tiberias and visit the baptismal site on the Jordan River - Yardenit
Mobile & printed vouchers accepted
Fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior to departure.
You have not entered all of the required information. Please select your desired pickup, or choose one of the other options on the list below
Please wait …
No reviews yet
Verified reviews powered by
• Begin the day with a ride along the coastal road, traveling by the Mediterranean Sea.
• Drive via the Plain of Armageddon (Megiddo) towards the city of Nazareth with a brief stop at Mount Precipice.
• The first stop in Nazareth will be at the Church of the Annunciation, the most impressive and spectacular site in the city, considered as one of the most holy churches for Christianity. The church’s lower level contains the Grotto of the Annunciation, which is believed by Catholics to be the remains of Mary’s childhood home.
• Next to the church, visit St. Joseph’s Carpentry, believed to be the sight of Joseph’s carpentry workshop.
• From Nazareth, proceed via nearby Cana - site of the first wonder performed by Jesus; turning water to wine - to the Sea of Galilee.
• View the Mount of Beatitudes, where according to tradition, Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount before arriving at Capernaum, an ancient fishing village on the shore of the Sea of Galilee that was the center of Jesus’ messianic work. Known as “his town” he spent a substantial part of his life here - healing the sick, preaching in the synagogue and performing miracles.
• Just along the shore visit Tabgha and the church commemorating the miracle of the Multiplication of the Loaves and the Fish.
• Continue through Tiberias, named in honor of the Roman emperor to the site of baptism on the Jordan River - Yardenit,
• At the end of the day return to the pick up hotel, passing by Mount Tabor, the site of the transfiguration en route.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.