Our 3 day Jordan Classic tour departing from Israel, offers an in-depth visit to the major highlights of the Hashemite Kingdom.
Visiting the colonnaded city of Jerash - City of the Decapolis; Amman - capital of the Kingdom; Mount Nebo - with Its breathtaking views over the Jordan Valley and Dead Sea; Madaba - to see the famous 6th century Ancient Holy Land Map and Petra – a World Heritage site, where the Siq Canyon leads to the Treasury (El Khazneh), the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar, amphitheatre and much more
Mobile & printed vouchers accepted
2 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
Transfers from/to Tel Aviv/Jerusalem major hotels on departure and return.
(Return drop off also available at Ben Gurion Airport - depending on flight time).
Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned touring vehicle.
Entrance fees as per the program.
Visa Waiver (arranged by us - free of charge).
Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff.
Beverages with meals.
Border Taxes & Border Shuttle transfers - Israel & Jordan.
(approx. US$60 per person - paid on tour - subject to change).
While most nationalities receive tourist visas on arrival, certain nationalities require visas arranged in advance to enter Jordan.
Please check with the relevant consulate or ask us to give you the information.
You have not entered all of the required information. Please select your desired pickup, or choose one of the other options on the list below
Please wait …
No reviews yet
Verified reviews powered by
Day 1: Sheikh Hussein Bridge - Jerash - Amman
• Drive from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem to the Sheikh Hussein border crossing for procedures to enter Jordan.
• Proceed to Jerash - city of the Decapolis, located about 45km north of Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilad. Visit the ancient Roman city with colonnaded streets, the baths and the hill of the top Temple.
• Drive to Amman for a panoramic city tour of the Jordanian capital including the Citadel and Roman Amphitheatre.
• Overnight in Amman.
Hotels (or similar):
Tourist Class - Liwan
First Class - Grand Palace
Superior Class - Regency Palace
Day 2: Amman - Petra
• After early breakfast, leave the hotel and travel south on the road to Wadi Musa, the modern village of Petra.
• Enter the site of Petra and walk, or ride on horseback, to the "Siq" (Canyon).
• Walk through the "Siq" to the red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from 3rd Century BC to 2nd Century AD.
• Visit the most interesting carved monuments such as the Treasury (El Khazneh - a tomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks and the altar. From this point you can view the whole of the rock city.
• After the visit, return to Wadi Musa for overnight.
• Overnight in Petra.
Hotels (or similar):
Tourist Class - Amra Palace
First Class - Petra Moon
Superior Class - Old Village Resort
Day 3: Petra - Madaba - Mount Nebo - Allenby Bridge - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
• Drive to Madaba to visit the remains of the Byzantine church with its ancient mosaic floor map, the oldest surviving original cartographic depiction of the mosaic map of the Holy Land and Jerusalem.
• Continue to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Dead Sea.
• Drive to the border and onwards to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
Please note that the sequence of the tour and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances at the company’s or the guide’s discretion.